1. One Week Workshop for young faculty on “Data Science”
The main objective of this workshop is to introduce data science area to young faculty about new foundational, theoretical results, methods,applications and tools. The goal of the workshop is to discuss and identify important challenges that need to be addressed, both in theory and practice,for further advancement of data science.
Topics to be discussed:
- Understanding the Data
- Machine Learning Classification
- Time-Series Analysis
- Tools and Technologies for Data Science
- Data Visualizations and Statistical Analysis
- Big Data Analytics using Spark
- Hands-on Training on Machine Learning Algorithms
- Neural Networks
- Tensor Flow
Workshop is being organised by Department of Information Technology, SVEC, Tirupathi in association with Young Professionals Hyderabad Section during 19-23, June 2018.
Venue - SREE VIDYANIKETHAN ENGINEERING COLLEGE (Autonomous), Tirupathi, India
Date- 19-23, June 2018
We are expecting your active participation and get benefited from this workshop.
2. IEEE Hyderabad Section- Student Activities Committe (SAC)- Call For Student Network Members
Volunteers are the blood line of the chapter. As a volunteer you play a key role in shaping the future of this chapter. You will get an opportunity to hone your leadership qualities and skills through organizing events and interactions with fellow members in our community. You will be the first to know latest happenings in your area of work or expertise.
You will get opportunities to colloborate with top notch professionals working in the field of computational intelligence and geospatial technologies both from the industry and academia.
Student Network Team
The Student Network Member acts as a link between IEEE student organizations in the section and the Executive committee.
The usual term of office is 1 year. Term of office begins in April. The time needed to fulfill this volunteer position is approximately 7 hours per week.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the role in carrying out the student-related goals and objectives of the Section
- Coordinating and encouraging activities of interest to all IEEE student organizations that report to the Section
- Work closely with Student Branches and its sub-unit Chairs and other leaders in your Section in carrying out these activities
- Provide a regular report to the Section Executive Committee about status of student units (SB, WIE, SBC)
- Passes on to successor all relevant records at the end of term
- Must be an IEEE member in good standing
- Must be an IEEE Undergraduate Student Member or Graduate Student Member
- Must reside in the geographic boundaries of the Section
- Student branch officer experience
- Ability to spend sufficient time and energy to represent student branches and chapters
- Ability to respond quickly to communications by email
Come join us in IEEE Hyderabad Section and get the best out of yourself to create impact.