IEEE Hyderabad Section- Student Activities Committe (SAC)- Call For Student Network Members
Volunteers are the blood line of the chapter. As a volunteer you play a key role in shaping the future of this chapter. You will get an opportunity to hone your leadership qualities and skills through organizing events and interactions with fellow members in our community. You will be the first to know latest happenings in your area of work or expertise.
You will get opportunities to colloborate with top notch professionals working in the field of computational intelligence and geospatial technologies both from the industry and academia.
Student Network Team
The Student Network Member acts as a link between IEEE student organizations in the section and the Executive committee.
The usual term of office is 1 year. Term of office begins in April. The time needed to fulfill this volunteer position is approximately 7 hours per week.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the role in carrying out the student-related goals and objectives of the Section
- Coordinating and encouraging activities of interest to all IEEE student organizations that report to the Section
- Work closely with Student Branches and its sub-unit Chairs and other leaders in your Section in carrying out these activities
- Provide a regular report to the Section Executive Committee about status of student units (SB, WIE, SBC)
- Passes on to successor all relevant records at the end of term
- Must be an IEEE member in good standing
- Must be an IEEE Undergraduate Student Member or Graduate Student Member
- Must reside in the geographic boundaries of the Section
- Student branch officer experience
- Ability to spend sufficient time and energy to represent student branches and chapters
- Ability to respond quickly to communications by email
Come join us in IEEE Hyderabad Section and get the best out of yourself to create impact.