IEEE CAS/EDS Joint Chapter
IEEE Circuits and Systems/Electron Devices Society Joint Chapter.
CAS's unique and profound expertise in circuits, systems, signals, modeling, analysis, and design have a decisive impact on sustainable energy, bio-health, green information technology, nano-technology, and scalable information technology systems. Membership includes access to multiple periodicals, networking opportunities, and reduced conference registration rates.
EDS promotes excellence in the field of electron devices by enhancing the quality of life for humanity through its members’ contributions in R&D, manufacturing, and application of electronic and ionic devices. Membership includes access to multiple periodicals, opportunities to network with peers, the Resource Center, and exclusive webinars.
The Joint Chapter of IEEE Circuits and Systems/ Electron Device Societies was established in 2011 in IEEE Hyderabad Section. In a short period of time that chapter has become one of the most active society chapters of Hyderabad section. It has organised three IEEE International Conferences - PrimeAsia 2012, PrimeAsia 2013 and PrimeAsia 2015. It has established International Linkages with - IEEE CAS Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Sri Lanka by way of conducting joint workshops and conferences in collaboration with these countries. The chapter aims at bidding for ISCAS and APCCAS to bring them to Hyderabad.
Executive Committee - 2019
|Chair||Arifuddin Sohel||M J CET, Hyderabad||[email protected]||SM 90871309|
|Vice Chair||A Krishnakant||Austria Micro Systems||[email protected]||M 80574345|
|Secretary||P. Chandrasekhar||Head, ECE, OUCE||[email protected]||M 93163567|
|Treasurer||P. Vijaya Sankar Rao||University of Hyderabad||[email protected]||M 80709801|
|Member||P A Govindacharyulu||Vasavi College of Engg||[email protected]||SM 40152067|
|Member||Adupa Chakradhar||Jayamukhi Inst of Tech & Sci||[email protected]||M 94139728|
|Member||Aftab Hussain||IIIT Hyderabad||[email protected]||M 94153257|
|Member||V Veeresh||AMS Semiconductors Pvt Ltd||[email protected]|
|Immediate Past Chair||Kaleem Fatima||M J CET, Hyderabad||[email protected]||SM 41424639|
- Third CASS membership development workshop on Internet of Things at JITS Warangal on 17 and 18 February 2018. For further details, please visit https://sites.google.com/site/cassiotforum/home
- Career Opportunities in Electronics Sector at Osmania University on 24 February 2018.
- For details of events of last six years Please visit us at https://sites.google.com/site/casshyderabad
Conducted Events (2019)
- CASS Dinner Meeting with Prof. Subhas Mukopadhyay
- Inauguration of IoT lab facility at MJCET
- Technical Talk on Wearable Devices in Healthcare
- Second Workshop on Advance Iot with Machine Learning
- First Workshop on Advanced IOT with Machine learning
- CAS/ ED Research Forum
- Three day workshop on Setup of IoT Lab
- Hands-on LoRaWAN workshop for IoT applications
- 2019 IEEE International Conference on Modeling of Systems Circuits and Devices(MOS AK India)
- IEEE EDS Mini Colloquia(MQ)
- Technical Talk on Creating IoT solutions for Industry
|1||Third Workshop on Advanced IoT with Machine Learning at RIT, Vizag|
|2||Hands On Workshop on Analog IC Design|