IEEE CAS/EDS Joint Chapter
IEEE Circuits and Systems/Electron Devices Society Joint Chapter.
CAS's unique and profound expertise in circuits, systems, signals, modeling, analysis, and design have a decisive impact on sustainable energy, bio-health, green information technology, nano-technology, and scalable information technology systems. Membership includes access to multiple periodicals, networking opportunities, and reduced conference registration rates.
EDS promotes excellence in the field of electron devices by enhancing the quality of life for humanity through its members’ contributions in R&D, manufacturing, and application of electronic and ionic devices. Membership includes access to multiple periodicals, opportunities to network with peers, the Resource Center, and exclusive webinars.
The Joint Chapter of IEEE Circuits and Systems/ Electron Device Societies was established in 2011 in IEEE Hyderabad Section. In a short period of time that chapter has become one of the most active society chapters of Hyderabad section. It has organised three IEEE International Conferences - PrimeAsia 2012, PrimeAsia 2013 and PrimeAsia 2015. It has established International Linkages with - IEEE CAS Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Sri Lanka by way of conducting joint workshops and conferences in collaboration with these countries. The chapter aims at bidding for ISCAS and APCCAS to bring them to Hyderabad.
Executive Committee - 2019
|Chair||Arifuddin Sohel||M J CET, Hyderabademail@example.com||SM 90871309|
|Vice Chair||A Krishnakant||Austria Micro Systemsfirstname.lastname@example.org||M 80574345|
|Secretary||P. Chandrasekhar||Head, ECE, OUCEemail@example.com||M 93163567|
|Treasurer||P. Vijaya Sankar Rao||University of Hyderabadfirstname.lastname@example.org||M 80709801|
|Member||P A Govindacharyulu||Vasavi College of Enggemail@example.com||SM 40152067|
|Member||Adupa Chakradhar||Jayamukhi Inst of Tech & Scifirstname.lastname@example.org||M 94139728|
|Member||Aftab Hussain||IIIT Hyderabademail@example.com||M 94153257|
|Member||V Veeresh||AMS Semiconductors Pvt Ltdfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Immediate Past Chair||Kaleem Fatima||M J CET, Hyderabademail@example.com||SM 41424639|
- Third CASS membership development workshop on Internet of Things at JITS Warangal on 17 and 18 February 2018. For further details, please visit https://sites.google.com/site/cassiotforum/home
- Career Opportunities in Electronics Sector at Osmania University on 24 February 2018.
- For details of events of last six years Please visit us at https://sites.google.com/site/casshyderabad
- CAS EDS Research Forum at Guntur Subsection
- CAS EDS Networking Dinner
- EDS - DL talk on Nanotechnology for IoT by Dr. Hector J De Los Santos
- CASS Networking techno meetup at IEEE Sri Lanka – Colombo
- CASS International membership development workshop on IoT at Indonesia
- CASS membership development workshop at Hyderabad
- CAS EDS Research forum at Hyderabad Section
- EDS DL by Dr. Manoj Saxena
- Two day Workshop on Analog IC Design at CBIT
|1||EDS DL on “Electronics for All” by Prof. M.M. Hussain at IIT Hyderabad|
|2||Career Opportunities in Electronics Sector|
Flagship Programs (2017)
There are two flagship events organised by the chapter annually.
|1||CAS-EDS Research Forum for Ph.D scholars and students interesting in pursuing research.|
|2||Industry workshop on “Analog IC Design – Concept of Silicon” conducted by industry professionals of ams semiconductor India Pvt. Ltd.|
Past Events (2017)
|1||CAS EDS Research Forum at Guntur Subsection|
|2||CAS EDS Networking Dinner|
|3||EDS - DL talk on Nanotechnology for IoT by Dr. Hector J De Los Santos|
|4||CASS Networking techno meetup at IEEE Sri Lanka – Colombo|
|5||CASS International membership development workshop on IoT at Indonesia|
|6||CASS membership development workshop at Hyderabad|
|7||CAS EDS Research forum at Hyderabad Section|
|8||EDS DL by Dr. Manoj Saxena|
|9||Two day Workshop on Analog IC Design at CBIT|
For details of events of last six years Please visit us at https://sites.google.com/site/casshyderabad